FDA approved medicine for terminating an unwanted pregnancy. The process of termination using RU486 Pills is known as Medical Abortion and the method involves no use of surgical tools or instruments and anesthesia in any way. Abortion Pills are safe and easy to use emergency termination pills which are advised for women who wish to terminate the unwanted pregnancy within the pregnancy period of 10 weeks.
NOTE: Women are requested and advised to consume the Abortion Pills kit before completion of their 10 weeks pregnancy period. The above 10 weeks will require the intervention of medical experts.
What is RU-486?
RU486 pills is used in a regimen with another prescription medicine called misoprostol, to end an early pregnancy. Early pregnancy means it is 70 days (10 weeks) or less since your last menstrual period began. RU486 is not approved for ending pregnancies that are further along. Mifeprex blocks a hormone needed for your pregnancy to continue.
When you use RU486 on Day 1, you also need to take another medication called misoprostol 24 to 48 hours after you take RU486, to cause the pregnancy to be passed from your uterus.
Abortion Pills Pack – (RU486 Pills contains 1 Mifepristone with 4 Misoprostol tablets)
1) Mifepristone: Mifepristone works as an anti-progesterone and helps in causing the process of termination. The mechanism involves terminating the live embryo by preventing the supply of oxygen and other nutritional factors thus killing the growth instantly.
2) Misoprostol: Use of Misoprostol causes the expelling of the dead embryo out of the body along with the tissues and blood. buy RU-486 online to easily conduct the procedure at one’s residence and maintain privacy but are required to consume the product before the completion of 63 days / 10 weeks of pregnancy.
RU-486 Pills are also available in Germany and Europe.
Abortion Pills Dosage format
The emergency kit contains 1 tablet of Mifepristone and 4 tablets of Misoprostol. Usage of Abortion Pill is easy and safe as it can be administered by oneself. Ensure the medicine is consumed within 10 weeks of pregnancy.
1) Mifepristone Tablet: The tablet of 200mg is used during the initial period. It is administered orally. Mifepristone consumption is essential for actual case of termination of the pregnancy.
2) Misoprostol Tablet: The tablet of 200mcg is individually used as secondary medicine and can be consumed either vaginally or orally 1or 3 days later.The user is required to consume a total of 4 tablets orally (200mcg x 4). The user is required to consume orally by placing the medicine under the tongue.
No chewing / crushing / swallowing of the medicine is allowed. Post the consumption; one can confirm the termination of pregnancy at a clinic after a period of 14 days.
he pregnancy is likely to be passed from your uterus within 2 to 24 hours after taking Mifeprex and misoprostol. When the pregnancy is passed from the uterus, you will have bleeding and cramping that will likely be heavier than your usual period. About 2 to 7 out of 100 women taking Mifeprex will need a surgical procedure because the pregnancy did not completely pass from the uterus or to stop bleeding.
Who should not take RU-486 Pills?
Some women should not take RU-486 Pills. Do not take RU-486 Pills if you:
- Have a pregnancy that is more than 70 days (10 weeks).
- Are using an IUD (intrauterine device or system) (must be taken out before you take Mifeprex).
- Have been told by your healthcare provider you have a pregnancy outside the uterus (ectopic pregnancy).
- Have problems with your adrenal glands.
- Take medicine to thin your blood.
- Have a bleeding problem.
- Have porphyria.
- Take certain steroid medicines.
- Are allergic to mifepristone, misoprostol or other prostaglandins.
RU-486 Pills cannot be used in cases of confirmed or suspected ectopic pregnancy as RU-486 Pills is not effective for terminating those pregnancies. If you are using an IUD, it must be taken out before you take RU-486 Pills.
What are the possible side effects of RU-486 Pills and misoprostol?
RU-486 Pills may cause serious side effects. See “What is the most important information I should know about RU-486 Pills?” above.
Cramping and Bleeding. Cramping and vaginal bleeding are expected with this treatment. Usually, these symptoms mean that the treatment is working. But sometimes you can get cramping and bleeding and still be pregnant. This is why you must follow-up with your healthcare provider approximately 7 to 14 days after taking RU-486 Pills. See “How should I take Mifeprex?” in the Medication Guide (PDF) (link to Medication Guide) for more information on your follow-up assessment. If you are not already bleeding after taking RU-486 Pills, you probably will begin to bleed once you take misoprostol, the medicine you take 24 to 48 hours after RU-486 Pills. Bleeding or spotting can be expected for an average of 9 to16 days and may last for up to 30 days. Your bleeding may be similar to, or greater than, a normal heavy period. You may see blood clots and tissue. This is an expected part of passing the pregnancy.
The most common side effects of RU-486 Pills treatment include: nausea, weakness, fever/chills, vomiting, headache, diarrhea and dizziness. Your provider will tell you how to manage any pain or other side effects. These are not all the possible side effects of RU-486 Pills.
Call your healthcare provider for medical advice about any side effects that bother you or do not go away. You may report side effects to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088.
RU-486 Pills – Precautions/Warnings
During the course period, women are restricted from alcohol intake and smoking. Women should consume Abortion Pills before the completion of 10 weeks / 70 days and beyond that period, one is required to consult the concerned doctor before using the product.
RU-486 Pills – Side-effects
Users might experience risk free and mild effects such as bleeding, slight abdominal cramping, headache and fatigue.