Welcome to MTPKIT99.com | Here you can Read More About MTP Kit
MTP Kit is used to bring about an abortion in women who have been pregnant for about seven weeks or 50 days. It is used in combination with misoprostol. Mtp Kit is also known as RU-486. MTP Kit is a synthetic steroid which functions by interfering with the hormone that helps pregnancy to continue.
On using MTP Kit you may experience some side effects. These reactions include vaginal bleeding, constant feelings of fatigue, chest pain, cough, fever, body sores, difficulty in urination, difficulty in breathing, sweating, diarrhea, anxiety, vomiting, nausea, lightheadedness, increased abdominal pain, paleness, tremors, insomnia, weakness, acidity and indigestion.
Before taking MTP Kit you should have a discussion with your doctor and tell him if you have any of the conditions mentioned below:
- You are allergic to any of the ingredients contained within Mtp Kit or any other medicine.
- You are pregnant outside your uterus region.
- You are taking any anticoagulants.
- You are taking any prescriptive or non-prescriptive drugs, herbal medications, dietary supplements.
- You are going to undergo anesthesia anytime soon.
- You are older than 35 years.
- You smoke 10 or more cigarettes.
- You have asthma, liver, kidney or lung diseases.
The dosage for MTP Kit is prescribed by your doctor depending on your age, weight, overall health and current condition. The usual dose in case of abortion is about 200 mg orally once. From day two or three, the dosage is about 800 mcg every 24 or 48 hours. While taking Mtp Kit you are meant to put the tablets in each cheek pouch and keep it there for around half an hour. Should any remnants remain, swallow it with water. After 7 days, you are required to visit your doctor to check if you are still pregnant and also to monitor the quantity and frequency of the bleeding.