What is Mifeprex? ( Fast Shipping Available in Britain and US )
Mifeprex is used in a regimen with another prescription medicine called misoprostol, to end an early pregnancy. Early pregnancy means it is 70 days (10 weeks) or less since your last menstrual period began. Mifeprex is FDA approved and we deliver it worldwide at best price.
Mifeprex blocks a hormone needed for your pregnancy to continue.
When you use Mifeprex on Day 1, you also need to take another medication called misoprostol 24 to 48 hours after you take Mifeprex, to cause the pregnancy to be passed from your uterus.
Mifeprex Abortion Pills Pack – (Mifeprex pills contains Mifepristone and Misoprostol tablets)
1) Mifepristone: Mifepristone works as an anti-progesterone and helps in causing the process of termination. The mechanism involves terminating the live embryo by preventing the supply of oxygen and other nutritional factors thus killing the growth instantly.
2) Misoprostol: Use of Misoprostol causes expelling of the dead embryo out of the body along with the tissues and blood. buy mtp kit online to easily conduct the procedure at one’s residence and maintain privacy but are required to consume the product before the completion of 63 days / 10 weeks of pregnancy.
Mifeprex Pills Dosage format with Misoprostol
The emergency kit contains 1 tablet of Mifepristone and 4 tablets of Misoprostol. Usage of Abortion Pill is easy and safe as it can be administered by oneself. Ensure the medicine is consumed within 10 weeks of pregnancy.
1) Mifepristone Tablet: The tablet of 200mg is used during the initial period. It is administered orally. Mifepristone consumption is essential for actual case of termination of the pregnancy.
2) Misoprostol Tablet: The tablet of 200mcg is individually used as secondary medicine and can be consumed either vaginally or orally 1or 3 days later.The user is required to consume a total of 4 tablets orally (200mcg x 4). The user is required to consume orally by placing the medicine under the tongue.
No chewing/crushing / swallowing of the medicine is allowed. Post the consumption; one can confirm the termination of pregnancy at a clinic after a period of 14 days.
The pregnancy is likely to be passed from your uterus within 2 to 24 hours after taking Mifeprex and misoprostol. When the pregnancy is passed from the uterus, you will have bleeding and cramping that will likely be heavier than your usual period. About 2 to 7 out of 100 women taking Mifeprex will need a surgical procedure because the pregnancy did not completely pass from the uterus or to stop bleeding.
Who should not take Mifeprex?
Some women should not take Mifeprex.
Do not take Mifeprex if you:
- Have a pregnancy that is more than 70 days (10 weeks).
- Are using an IUD (intrauterine device or system) (must be taken out before you take Mifeprex).
- Have been told by your healthcare provider you have a pregnancy outside the uterus (ectopic pregnancy).
- Have problems with your adrenal glands.
- Take medicine to thin your blood.
- Have a bleeding problem.
- Have porphyria.
- Take certain steroid medicines.
- Are allergic to mifepristone, misoprostol or other prostaglandins.
Mifeprex cannot be used in cases of confirmed or suspected ectopic pregnancy as MIFEPREX is not effective for terminating those pregnancies. If you are using an IUD, it must be taken out before you take Mifeprex.
What are the possible side effects of Mifeprex and misoprostol?
Mifeprex may cause serious side effects. See “What is the most important information I should know about Mifeprex?” above.
Cramping and Bleeding. Cramping and vaginal bleeding are expected with this treatment. Usually, these symptoms mean that the treatment is working. But sometimes you can get cramping and bleeding and still be pregnant. This is why you must follow-up with your healthcare provider approximately 7 to 14 days after taking Mifeprex. See “How should I take Mifeprex?” in the Medication Guide (PDF) (link to Medication Guide) for more information on your follow-up assessment. If you are not already bleeding after taking Mifeprex, you probably will begin to bleed once you take misoprostol, the medicine you take 24 to 48 hours after Mifeprex. Bleeding or spotting can be expected for an average of 9 to16 days and may last for up to 30 days. Your bleeding may be similar to, or greater than, a normal heavy period. You may see blood clots and tissue. This is an expected part of passing the pregnancy.
The most common side effects of Mifeprex treatment include nausea, weakness, fever/chills, vomiting, headache, diarrhea, and dizziness. Your provider will tell you how to manage any pain or other side effects. These are not all the possible side effects of Mifeprex.
Mifeprex – Precautions/Warnings
During the course period, women are restricted from alcohol intake and smoking. Women should consume Abortion Pills before the completion of 10 weeks / 70 days and beyond that period, one is required to consult the concerned doctor before using the product. Buy mifeprex with our providers at best price.
Mifeprex Kit – Side-effects
Users might experience risk free and mild effects such as bleeding, slight abdominal cramping, headache and fatigue.